The theme of this contest will be monochrome.
What exactly is 'monochrome'?
Taken from Wikipedia, monochrome is "a term generally used to describe painting, drawing, design, or photograph in one color or shades of one color."
This means that your entry for the contest doesn't necessarily have to be a black and white image! Your entry just needs to be done in shades of one color.
Take these as some examples of what monochrome is:
- READ ALL THE RULES.
- Your entry must be monochrome.
- All visual mediums are allowed.
- Both old and new deviations will be accepted.
- The deadline for all entries is February 11, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.
- Only one entry per person, but you can choose to change your entry before the deadline.
- Note me with your entry. Don't know how to do that? Go here → [link]
- If you're confused about anything, feel free to ask. =]
Prizes include premium memberships. For a full and updated list of prizes, go here → [link]
Any prizes will be gratefully accepted, so if you'd like to donate a prize, just note me. I'll accept anything, features, subscriptions, ect. And, if you'd like to donate some points, I have a donation pool set up on my profile. Anyone who donates at least 5 points will get a feature on my page.
You can still enter the contest if you donate a prize and I always let the prize donators know when the winners are announced. =]
More judges will be added soon.
Judging will basically consist of this: After the deadline, I'll note all the judges with a link to all the entries. The judges will then chose their top 5 entries and rate each from 1-10, 10 being the highest. Then they'll note me back with their selection and rating and I'll add up all the ratings and the three highest will be our three winners.
If you'd like to be a judge, just note me and let me know that you'd like to be a judge. In that note, please tell me why you'd be a good judge.
Judges are still allowed to enter the competition. =]